Saturday, December 13, 2008

idk.

Where i live theres BADD girls but not extremely drop dead gorgeous girls w/ swagg or personality. I was talking to this one whos not around here and we were vibin mann. BUT!. i had to understand she so different than girls i usually talk to she didnt always call me she dont throw all her feelings at me she was a mystery. For girls that dont know that mann its a turn on for niggas yoo. Its pretty tight talking to girls n you dont know there next move because they always bring something new to the table.I stop talking to her after a lil because i felt like i was forcing my company on her but in fact it was the other way around she felt like she was pushing hers on me.Soooo.. the moral of this story "SuperBadd" girls keep em around and even when you feel distant from her keep it together lay the swagg :)

1 comment:

oNe mAn gAng said...

lol...I feels ya lil bro..I feels ya...