Thursday, November 6, 2008

ON MY OWN!! haha..

My dad kicked me out but ever since i been having the time of my life. Its funny how much things fall into place when something bad happens. Whatevvvv!!.

MUSIC
I thought of some new concepts and places i want to go with my album. I'll probably have a solo project, a compilation with MEL.B, and a "mixtape" of the songs i have that won't make my album. I'm working hard on my project and im almost promising not to disappoint. I know i can go so many directions with all of this but just this is still the experimenting stage.Look at for me tho.
MAiN THOUGHT TODAY
Girls been on my mind all day. I mean girls of every type, shape, and color. I been trying to understand all girls mannn. I got it down for the most part. Girls do the weirdest shit maynee. More on that laterr
-Marcus

No comments: